The Madden Curse strikes again!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Looks like Shaun Alexander is out a while with a broken foot.

No link but heard it on 104.5 The Zone.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

spectacular. my first pick, third overall in my ffl. :grrr:

3. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

ouch.

That hurts two of my teams. I could have lived a lifetime without ever hearing anything about someone's metatarsals ...

4. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Per KFFL:
    Glad I have Hasselback

5. Dcowboys#1

Dcowboys#1 Guest

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!

5 YEARS AND COUNTING!!!!(Ray Lewis didnt really get injured, so he doesnt really count)

Eddie George 01, Culpepper 02, Faulk 03, Vick 04, Ray Lewis 05(didnt really get injured, but he still got hurt), McNabb 06, NOW ALEXANDER 07!!!!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i thought lewis broke his wrist and missed the last few games?

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Biotch. I have a good team too. Anyone with Alexander probably had a pretty good team. I have depth with K.Jones, Julius Jones, and Frank Gore, but that hurts. I will probably end up starting Bennett now to cover the loss. If Julius Jones loses his starting job I will be pissed.

I played the odds that not even Madden could hit another year in a row. Seriously. This is ridiculous.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Where a Lemon and a wiener dog involved?

9. this is quite funny i think lol, 5 years in a row, there gonna start putting crappy people on the cover now, or just put like the texans best player, just to see if they can set the record for most 1st ovr picks ever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar