The Madden Curse strikes again!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wouldn't 2001 be Eddie's turf toe season.

2. I remember a couple of guys on this forum saying they wouldn't take Alexander because of that curse, guess they were right...

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I was one of them lol. I took LT, LT and in my comp draft I got Alexander.

4. I knew one of em was you...

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

The only team I got Alexander on was an autopick, man that sucks. There's no denying this is a curse, such circumstances are way too coincidental to not be real.

:injured:

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:bump:

Vince is playing poorly and now has his first significant injury as a pro....

Really hope it's just temporary, but with halloween coming up and vince's injury I'm scared the curse has struck again... :scared:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Madden curse doesn't always mean you'll get injured. Just means you'll suck the following season in some way or another. And so far, it hasn't skipped a victim.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Vince has looked a touch snake bitten.

9. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I think they should start putting old players on the cover. Ones who no longer play (Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Art Donovan, etc.) Go ahead and allow you to sub in these old classics just so the decision makes sense. But then you wont have anyone hurt. No matter who/what the events i dont like to see players injured.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

an eleven year old doesn't want the game with a guy who does a pre-game show on the cover. he wants the game with the guy who is in the game.

Maybe they EA should make several covers. That way they could spread it around a little. Plus with five guys on the cover some people will have the compulsion to spend $250 getting all of them.. or they might get a sale they might not otherwise have because some one buys the game as a fan of one particular guy.

They would have 5 endorsement contracts to pay though.. they wouldn't like that. I bet there are plenty of guys who would like a share of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar