The Madness of March

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You seem really butthurt with the thought of Ohio sucking ass.

I've only been a few times, but the people I know from Ohio (who now live in Nashville) love it here and hate it up there.

You've probably never even been to Middle TN... or anywhere in the south for that matter. Yet you talk so much sh*t about it.

Go be a Browns fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Lol

Never been to Tennessee, don't ever plan on spending any extended time in Tennessee. Unless of course the money is right...

My **** talking is between me and @GoT

I would be a Titans fan regardless of their state.

anyway...

O-H-I-O!

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Okay, before I have all the Tennesseans at my neck, I will explain real quick.

It all started in the College football thread when a couple of people decided to say the most ridiculous statement ever and declared U of Tenn football better than OSU. Funny right??

GoT knowing he made one of the dumbest statements ever decided he would rather diss the state of Ohio instead of discussing the above statement. Idk why tho...

So thats where this little Ohio vs Tennessee rivalry came from.

I have nothing against the state of Tennessee, it seems like a nice place to live... I mean you guys do have Dollywood after all. I've heard nothing but good things about Nashville.

As far as living in Ohio, its not the greatest state. no mountains, no oceans, summers are hot and humid, winters suck.

I mean there are some beaches on lake Erie that are pretty nice. Football Hall of Fame, Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, Cedar Point which is the greatest amusement park ever. But blah, Ohio from a living standpoint is not all that.

But, my original argument still stands. Ohio sports/athletes from High school up will always be better than Tennessee.

4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Mr. Wisconsin you want in on this 2??

because I have 59-0 reasons why Ohio sports is better than Wisconsin sports...

lol

@CheeseheadTitan

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Never made any claims about this...

That said, you seem to overlook how OSU fared against us this season in BBall, and there is always that 2011 game when Russell Wilson and crew made you all look like the Zips....but hey, who is keeping score lol....

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Some brackets getting busted today including my own.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1-4-4 !!!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

so your plans are to return to oHIo and raise your family?

yes I left home to attempt to make something of myself. There was no opportunity for me around Nashville at the time. Was what it was.

yes I remained a Tennessee fan no matter where I was so I get your oHIo love. I was just busting on you cause you know - ebola

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cry me a river. oHIo hot and humid - really. Nashville in August its 99 degrees with 99% humdity at 9am. Always enjoy the rookies complaining about the weather - lol

Granted oHIo winters probably suck, but I spent 3 winters in Nebraska so yeah TN winters, usually, are on the easy side.

last time Tennessee played oHIo state U the Vols kicked Eddie George's arse into the Orlando sand
    1996 Florida Citrus Bowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

after that arse whooping the Vols scheduled the Buckeyes in a series but oHIo remembered the scoreboard the last time they played the premiere SEC team from Tennessee and backed out like the bunch of wuzzies they are.

Ohio State cancels series with Vols - SEC Blog - ESPN

Tennessee has never lost to oHIo state U in football - EVER!

gave you a pity H5

LOL

10. 8and8

8and8 Starter

UK was also playing Arkansas. Teams always look better when playing against mediocre opponents. Wisconsin and Michigan St are both much more superior than Arkansas.

That being said UK's the best team in the nation. I do think they have potential to get upset by the right squad. Wisconsin and Zona are two of the front runners to do it, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar