The Marc Mariani Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I have costarica2 on ignore (highly recommend) so this can't be directed to him specifically.
    Mariani is the best late round pick since Finnigan and our return game went from putrid to one of the best in the league. The guys is playing extremely well on KOs ans PRs (one of the league leaders and they were gushing about the guy on the NFL Network) and anyone who doesn't see that has some serious cognition (process of thought) problems or is on drugs. Again I'm not directing that at costarica2 (what happened to costarica1?) because I have no idea what he is saying and he might be making a huge amount of sense for a change for all I know (I doubt it).

I also think the kid could turn into a pretty decent WR. Very good hands, nice speed (who were the posters saying he was slow early in the year)and certainly can do some things after the catch. By far the best return guy we have had since Jones and a steal in the draft. One of the few bright spots this year for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Kitten dance time for Mariani:

[​IMG]

3. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

In an earlier thread regarding VY, I pointed out that as an NFL player, you have to have a thick skin because you can have the greatest day on the field and there will be members of your own fan base who still think you suck.

Mark Mariani, welcome to the NFL. Some fans have no accounting for common sense.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    enjoyed dancing Titan cat so much thought I would add a dancing alien crab

5. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I spoke with him for about 5 minutes at an event the other night. Couldn't be any more nice. Great guy with a great attitude. Seems to really appreciate where he is.

Great player too....

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

It was a gay bar.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Are you Jesse's half retarded little brother just seeking attention? :rolleyes:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Half brother, half son.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

... and you party at South Beach clubs.

10. slateaa

slateaa Camp Fodder

This guy is going to be great before it's all said and done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar