The Marc Mariani Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinchele

sinchele Camp Fodder

Costa has become a punchline, what a joke. Dude, give it up. You know you were wrong about Mariani, just admit it and move on.

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I think Marc Mariani is Chuck Norris' son. And you all know about Chuck Norris.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you trying to talk about Devin Hester on the Bears?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Mariani runs a lot like CJ... granted no one has CJ's speed or elusiveness, but the kid is really good at taking a good first step while patiently waiting for the blocks to develop, and then picking the right time and angle to explode quickly while the window is open. I really enjoy watching him with the ball. We've got a nice set of receivers, but I'm really curious how he would do when he gets his chance on offense.

6. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Congrats Marc on being named AFC Player of the Week.

7. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Mariani has been exciting to watch! Congrats to him! And it's great to have a positive to focus on!

8. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Mariani has been a really big bright spot for this team this year. I could see him developing into a Wes Welker type receiver as well. Must give kudo's to Reinfeldt and Fish for this pick !

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Great advise. Done.

The apparent IQ on the forum just increased about 5 points...

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Yea I agree I also see Rusty as the next Tom Brady and stevens as the next dallas clark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar