The Masters

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I think you're confusing their actual personality with their personality during competition. Usually tiger after he plays is not very happy. Whenever you watch tiger in a more relaxed environment he's always quite entertaining. Now it's clear you don't watch much golf and you probably just see his interviews on sportscenter so it would be like me commenting on nascar drivers personalities. He's been known as one of the funniest guys as well as one of the biggest pranksters on tour.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tiger has never been entertaining lol. He's the same plank nomatter the conditions. Commercials, interviews, etc. Always the blank look, no emotion, and no personality.
    If you think Tiger has a personality, I bet Al Gore entertains the heck out of you lol.
    but agree to disagree I guess. You're about the only one I know that would consider him to have a personality.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Tiger is pretty funny. I think he's got personality and a decent guy. Always happy.

4. Deuce Wayne

The heck? Tiger makes Dick Cheney look like Dane Cook.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

If you watch golf you know tiger plays with more emotion than almost anyone on tour. Clearly we know different people because everyone I know would say tiger does have a good personality. Of course as I've stated before i'm a huge golf fan and see a lot more of tiger than you do.

6. Deuce Wayne

No, I know he pumps his fist and all that wild and crazy stuff. But so does Derrick Rose when he's on the court. Neither have a personality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar