The Mett Show

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Yep. I lived in Houston at the time and had a friend who knew Bucky personally. He got us great seats to the playoff game vs KC. Funny thing is, weeks later, we were at a club, and just a few feet away from him, some girl I dumped came out of nowhere and slapped me in the face (for dumping her) right in front of him. :) I was so embarrassed. Last time I saw him.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Mike Mayock is a clown. He is wrong as often as he is right. He was one of those who turned on Teddy Bridgewater because of his Pro Day. Damn the tape. Damn the statistics, He suddenly falls from No.1 overall leading up to the final few weeks before the draft...and suddenly, he decides not to work with gloves during his Pro Day, and is off a bit = trash (according to Mayock).

I put very little stock in what Mayock has to say. He was on opposite ends of the truth with his evaluation of Mettenberger, Bridegwater and Carr

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yeah I went to A&M before transferring to Baylor. Bucky was the QB there. He was known for getting in fights at the bars at A&M. He was a real fighter on and off the field. He never was a gifted passer but his running and fight made him a good QB at A&M and he had his moments as an Oiler.

4. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Commander Cody

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Can't trust anyone named Cody.

@Gunny this would have been the ideal spot

6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I'll never forget that game against the cowgirls, when C.Haley laid that late hit on him and wasn't flagged at all. Later in the game R.Childress (I think it was him) hit aikman as he was releasing the ball , and was flagged for a late hit.

7. The Hammer

I will never forget that year against the Bills. They did not want Brad Hopkins going against Bruce Smith. So they benched Hopkins and moved Bruce Matthews to LT with Erik Norgard playing center.

Bruce Smit ended up with four sacks that day on Matthews. Worst day of Matthews' career, I felt so bad for him having to play out of position against and roided up monster like Bruce Smith.

8. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Yes I remember that game. I felt the same way

9. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

What? I was such a big fan of Cody when i was at Baylor i promised I would name my first son after him. I ended up not having any boys so i didnt but i would have.

10. The Hammer

I was trollin JCBrave, his name is Cody ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar