the MONSTA collection

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by monsta, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsta

monsta Guest

Hey everyone!

My name is Jeremy and I'm a huge Titans fan. I'm also a HUGE collector. I love collecting cards, memorabilia and just about anything else that I can get my hands on. During the past few years I have really acquired a LOT of items. I thought it would be cool to share a few with you each day.

Card Collection stats

[​IMG]
    Paul Williams Collection
    Cards: 540/707 76%, Autos: 261, 1/1s: 55

Alexander Radulov Collection
    Cards: 121/292 41%, Autos: 38, 1/1s: 0[/color]

Chris Johnson Collection
    Cards: 57/137 42%, Autos: 21, 1/1s: 1

Lavelle Hawkins Collection
    Cards: 30/176 16%, Autos: 10, 1/1s: 0

NFL Sweet Spot Rookie Auto Collection
    2002: 3/16 2003: 1/6 2004: 2/59 2005: 3/42 2006: 14/42 2007: 17/42

Also collecting Lost, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Batman Begins & Jericho cards.

8/13

Today I have an awesome find from the 2007 Titans Training Camp. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time....

Vince Young Autographed 2006 Game Worn Pants
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was in complete shock when I got those pants!!

and since I'm showing player worn items, these are my favorite in my collection...

2008 Paul Williams Practice Worn Gloves
    [​IMG]

PW knows how big of a collector I am. Every now and then after a practice at camp - he'll come up and say Hi. After the Friday night practice - he hand delivered these gloves!

I've been to Training Camp every day this year, and I've picked up some very cool things along the way. I also have some very cool Hockey cards & memorabilia. I hope everyone enjoys!!
  2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Holy ****!!! Where did you get all of this? And how do you get the money for all of this?
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

How many of the Spellbound Williams' letters did you manage to get? Does he ever sign his name in full? (I notice CJ does for his in person graphs)

How did you get turned on to card collecting?

Damn, I want one of those McFarlane Oilers McNairs.... always so expensive having them shipped to Canada.

And of course... how did you score the VY pants? How long did you have them before you tried them on? :ha: I mean I think at some point you'd just have to...no?
  4. monsta

monsta Guest

:lol:

I get a lot of my stuff from eBay or in person. :D

Money wise - Two jobs and selling cards on eBay. That usually helps.

I actually have all but 1 of the Spellbound Home Jsy and I'm missing 3 of the Away jsy. Those are without a doubt my favorite cards. I love lettermens.

I've never seen him sign his full name. I have a couple more things for him to sign at camp and I've been planning on asking him to sign at least one thing with his full name.

I've always collected things. For a while it was action figures which included McFarlane Sports Picks. From there it went to memorabilia and the past few years it's been cards.

I got VY's pants at Training Camp for - $25!! STEAL! The on site store sells plenty of game used & practice used items. Last year I was hanging out talking to one of the works when a few boxes came in. They opened it up and said it was game used pants. I immediately said find me #10 & #32 (use to love pacman). Well they found VYs and that was a enough for me! About a week later I got him to autograph them. I showed him the tag and he looked at me like I stole them from him. lol.

They now sale those pants for $10 bucks. I'm not sure if there is any good players left but if you would like, I can check for you. Send me a PM with players from 06 or older and I see what I can do.

Oh and I never tried them on! :) I got a pair of Chris Henry's this year. (one of the only pair from 07.) I thought about trying them on. haha
  5. monsta

monsta Guest

8/14

Just one thing today!

This comes from a random contest that I won at a bank. lol They had a drawing and my name just happen to be the one they called.

2005 Tennessee Titans Team Signed Football
    [​IMG]

This ball houses my only Steve McNair autograph that I still have. Other notables - Pacman Jones, Albert Haynesworth, Benji Olson, Roydell Williams, Michael Roos, Rob Bironas and lots more. 56 different autographs.

This is one to be out done though. I've purposly made it out to ever training camp date this year. I'm working on an in person team autograph ball. I'm up over 60 signatures right now including - VY, CJ, PW, LenDale White, Chris Hope, and lots more. :)
  6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Jeeeebus. I won a big-*** Steiff teddy bear from my bank last year in a draw (and up until now felt pretty good about it).
  7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

My jealousy bone is killing me right about now.
  8. monsta

monsta Guest

lol. I'm really going to enjoy talking with you guys.

I bet if you posted a picture of it on a Teddy Bear collectors website you would feel a little better. :)
  9. monsta

monsta Guest

8/15

How about some more goodies from Titans training camp this year??

I ordered myself a new authentic Paul Williams jsy a few weeks back. I had a super sweet 15% off coupon and realized how cheap I could get that jsy if I ordered another one. So I got a Chris Johnson authentic jsy as well.

I was planning on wearing both but something made me bring Johnson's jsy to camp the day after it came in. I bet this was one of the first authentic CJ jsy made. I placed the order the day after he signed and his number was finalized.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You gotta love that inscription!!!!

Since this jsy is going to get framed, I'm left with out one to wear. So - I ordered another one. lol. I also got one for my wife. She's a marathon runner and thinks CJ is cool since he's fast. She wouldn't ever let me get a PW jsy for her. Not really sure why. :lol:

&

Jason Jones Practice Worn Gloves
    [​IMG]

I NEVER ask for stuff from the players. But something made me ask Jones. He was a very kind person and I hope the best for him this upcoming season.
  10. monsta

monsta Guest

8/16

I thought I would go with some cards today.....

Paul Williams 2007 Exquisite Collection Gold Patch (Titans Logo) Auto /99
    [​IMG]

Vince Young 2007 Absolute Canton Absolutes Patch (3 Colors) /25
    [​IMG]

Earl Campbell 2006 National Treasures Dual Jsy Auto /34
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.