the My Favorite kerrycollins Titan moment thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My favourite Kerry Collins Titan moment was when he threw the INT to the Chosen One that went back for the TD last year.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Another good moment was when Merriman merely whistled from across scrimmage but the power from it was enough to force Collins into the fetal position for a sack.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's funny, Snookus.

Mine is GoT's. That phantom rush he thought was going to get him. Collins got shook real good on that play. What a choad.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

and to think this is the QB that Fisher wanted to acquire so he could lead the team this yr. Pretty fricking sad and pathetic :grrr:

5. maximus

maximus Starter

thats awesome:ha: :ha: :ha:

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Great fans.

:rolleyes:

7. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Aren't we though? I was a little surprised to hear that the Titans have about the 15 most fans in the league, even after these last couple of years. But if anyone's like me and you just happen to hear Mike Keith on the radio makin' one of his calls, then you just become hooked.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I can't remember having a favorite collins' moment

9. my next favorite will be the day he retires

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

lol, choad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar