The new Manning commercial makes me violently ill.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by djoiler, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Amen. I'm from nashville, but living in Knoxville, and it keeps surprising me that I see Colts' Jerseys.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Agreed. I'm a UT grad. I have lived in Knoxville all my life. Loved Peyton in Orange. He can kiss my ever lovin' arse now.

3. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

thats aight the new power ranking say it right for manning. have you seen them it gives a reason why each team wont go to the super bowl. and they hit manning in hisface with their comments on how he cant make it past the first round in playoffs.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I can't stand UT and which makes me dislike Manning even more.

Two years ago, a jerkbait in an orange jumpsuit was sitting next to me at the Colts "Berlin Wall" game. He denied being a colts fan, but I noticed he kept clapping his hands between his legs when Manning made a play. It made me so sick.

We almost got into fisticuffs when I asked him if his jumpsuit came with knee pads and a box of Kleenex.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you are spot on.

I'd like to do better than 1-15 though.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah at least go for the sweep and 2-14 - cow country baby!

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If I had Sunday Ticket I would cancel it after seeing that ad. Why would they try to sell a product to NFL fans and totally insult a portion of those fans?
    Marketing jerks.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nashville is a small market for one reason. The other is provocative advertising- it works really well. We're all talking about the commercial and the product right now.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm glad that commercial is out there.

I agree with the points made about it serving as motivation.

Besides, it's a crow eating opp for Peyton.

10. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I think we should play the commercial at the next game. It will be better than watching "Remeber the Titans" for the 100th time. Videos just lose their flare after a couple viewings. The tech guy at the stadium as plenty of time in the offseason to come up with new ideas.

Personally, I think we should hire Eddie George to come back and just wave his towel around on the sideline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar