The New York Jets...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not saying they'll be the best team in the league, but I'm looking at their schedule... outside of division isn't too tough. They should sweep the Bills, split with the Phins, and I think they could split with the Pats as well.

Their first five game stretch is probably the toughest part of their season... Ravens, Pats, Phins, Bills, Vikings.

Like I said, I see them as an 11-5 or 12-4 team. I'd say they end up with either the #3 or #2 seed in the AFC.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Ryan name is synonymous with hype.

Don't panic, they'll find a way to lose. It';s the Jets,it's guaranteed man law that they're doomed to fail

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This team (NYJ) is no doubt dangerous. If they go into the playoffs they're a real contender. The season has to be looked at like a big hill. Just get yourself to the top (playoffs) and go for a ride down towards the Super Bowl. That's exactly what NYJ did last year. They simply got to the top, and gave themselves a shot at reaching the end (Super Bowl).

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Amen. I was hoping I wasn't gonna have to say it. It's the J-E-T-S of NY we're talking about here. They will make it to the Playoffs but they will choke.

But I will give them credit, they have made some really good moves under Ryan. He has taken control of that team and put his stamp on em. But they will find a way to choke like they did in Indy.

5. Nikeplaya617

Nikeplaya617 TitanNation

so true. i honestly think LT isn't done. cromartie and holmes are insane. holmes will be suspended early, but they already have edwards, who i think will bounce back. and jason taylor. this is what i want the titans to do some offseason. make some moves. get us excited. i dunno. i trust jeff fisher forever, but it seems like we're a little to passive sometimes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar