The NEXT goTitans.com t-shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Why no just keep it simple. A blue shirt with the GoTitans logo

[​IMG]

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

make a chief red hat shirt. take that theme and run with it.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

sorry TJ... but it shouldn't.
    i'm going to put it down to you in this post like i would to a client.

You're promoting your site here not a titans player or the franchise.
    You're also providing a GT.com souvenir so members should be able to relate to the forum when wearing it.

The design should be related to the site since your main customers are members and to-be members instead of your everday fan. I really think a white shirt with memorable text around it should be awesome. I do this for a living (and i'm helluva good at it) so i know what i'm talking about.

forget 'pluck the ravens' or a shirt with VY making a run for it.. thats amateur. Its not funny.. its not creative nor is it original.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We've already had 'Pluck the Ravens' T-shirts, and no matter when I wear it I always get comments from people who love it.

Jeff had them made in the prime of Billick being a **** and the shirts were and still are very popular.

I thought it was very creative

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

but should that be the whole theme of the the shirt?
    btw.. i do have "pluck the ravens" in my design and i believe its a nice touch.. so i agree it should be part of the theme but it should not be the theme itself.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

would love to get a Pluck the Ravens Tshirt, would complement my Hey Pittsburgh Up Yours! T-shirt very nicely. Someone make a Gayton Pman shirt and I would have the trifecta

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:biglaugh:
    PB, do you know what Jeff does occupationally? :ha:

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

umm.. do tell.

[​IMG]

what does that have to do with my post anyway.
    Did i compare what i do to what TJ does? :suspect:

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I believe it's quite obvious.

The front of the shirt should have the GoTitans.com logo and the back should say, "Where Broken Record live at."

I don't know that you'll get a more effective design than that. I won't even charge you the standard royalty rate for using my moniker. Call my people and tell them I told you 50%. No need for thanks. It's the least I can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar