The NEXT goTitans.com t-shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you havent offered a ligit idea yet, so dont get on other people for no reason....

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What are you talking about? I totally described Fisher depicted as a Calvary General and Schwartz as an Indian Chief fixing to be executed early in this thread. I advocated an anti Schwartz shirt. Hell, my wife even came up with an idea. It was a little cheesy but she tried.

Besides, it was my idea to suggest that PB's signature or a redesign on the same theme be made into a shirt. It may have been veiled sarcasm but technically it was my idea to put your signature on a shirt. Dude, hardly anyone would wear a shirt that states that Vince and Steve hate each other. That's such bull ****. Steve McNair is one of the biggest football influences Vince Young looked up to playing youth football. He went to McNair football camps for years and was the brightest star there. Steve McNair and Vince Young have a very tight bond. Steve McNair is the guy Vince called when he missed his plane. Not his agent. Not a member of the Titans organization. He calls his Pappy. (and that's what he really calls him, no lie)
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/29/AR2006042900622_pf.html

that's what makes your signature ridiculous.

My avatar is just silly. That's what it's supposed to be.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Thank you, BP. I made a comment about the sig weeks ago, and no one else responded. It's not that it's silly, but that it's just wrong. Your avatar, on the other hand, is purposefully silly.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

The Sig is a JOKE, i dont know if your having a bipolar stage right now, but LIGHTEN UP!!! PLZ TY

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. jcbeerbarian

jcbeerbarian Guest

How about "Please don't hurt us. We weren't ready"!

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not a very good joke.

We need better jokes for the shirt.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i didnt offer the sig as a joke for the t-shirt.....

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LOL. I'd forgotten that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar