The NFL labor agreement thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and there was much rejoice!

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

So bye bye vy you about to get cut today or tomo.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm sure he's been dreaming about this day for a while. There's very little chance he could land anywhere where he would be treated as badly as he was in Nashville.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Now we know that aint truth.

You think Philly, Washington, Chicago, NY fans are going to give Vince more of a chance than Nashville? You think Fisher is more difficult to deal with than Shanny or Rex Ryan?

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Personally, I've never seen any QB that was performing at Vince's level criticized as badly as Vince was in Nashville. You can't compare Fisher and VY's relationship to Vince's next QB coach relationship, because Fisher didn't want him to start with, and whoever signs him now, has seen him play at the NFL level, and would be signing him because they want him. NO WAY Vince has a coach that's harder for him to deal with than Fisher was this year!

6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Vince's level?! Oh you mean crappy, yea theres been a few QB's I can think of, Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russel, Joey Harrington, Rick Mirer, Chris Weinke, Mike Phipps.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That's ridiculous! None of the QB's you just named have accomplished 1/4 of what VY has! lol If you added up all their accomplishments you still wouldn't equal Vy's. You need a cat scan.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Folks, let's move the VY talk to the ongoing VY thread and leave this one on-topic. Thanks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'd like to officially nominate this for dumbest post of the year!

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So is the new CBA officially official?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar