The Night of the Living Fail

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stephenson, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

A couple months ago my brother kicked a hole through my door for no freaking reason. At time, I've been using a piece of cardboard to cover the hole up. Well today he finally bought me a new door!

Excited on getting the new door, I decided to put it in by myself without any help. So taking down the new door, everything was going fine, until one of the screws holding the door in was stripped. I tried to get it out but made it much much worse then it already was. After trying for fifteen minutes to get the damn thing out, I got frustrated and started smashing the door with a hammer and in a fit of rage I ripped the door out. So I got the old door out which looks like someone just unloaded a clip of 9mm rounds into it. Upon getting the door out, I played this song on repeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3jda591M4

Now onto the new door. The freaking thing didn't fit. Which means I had to put the swiss cheese door back in. Putting that heavy freaking door is no easy task. I became more enraged, but after 20 minutes I had it set up. Without thinking, I had put the lock on outside the door and locked myself inside my room. Which means I had to go out my window to get it unlocked and fixed.

Well the night still isn't over yet so I'm wondering how else I will fail tonight.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wow. That really sucks!...But it's freakin' hilarious! :ha:

:wink2:

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

You should have gone back through the hole. That would have been cool. :yes:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know what would have been cooler...if he went back in TIME.

5. RavensShallBurn

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But nonetheless it is a Fail.

7. RavensShallBurn

Indeed.

I love how the guy said "well, he'll get over it... about 10 or 12 years from now."

T-Mac seemed to think it was hilarious. Poor guy.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

As a carpenter, stories like this never cease to entertain me greatly.

Satan created Home Depot and Lowes to make you think you could do it yourself. This is how he collects your souls.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How much larger is the door? If it is only off by a half inch or so you can trim the door. You don't sound to handy so you probably want to get help if you go this route.

Also next time you lock yourself in the room :grrhee: see that little hole on the inside of the door (Assuming you did not get an outside handle). Just poke something in it and the door will unlock. The door knob should have come with the tool but you can even use a paper clip to unlock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar