The Offensive Line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RTH, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Still, after all these years... investments... and coaches... it STILL sucks!

What is wrong??

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Dumbasses coaching inferior talent

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

First preseason game.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not taking the center position serious and whiffing on the Warmack pick and Levitre signing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Levitre is bad. Warmack is average. Schwenke shouldn't be starting.

How we didn't bring in any competition at C is beyond me.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kuharsky tweeted out that Byron Bell graded out the worst. Jamon Merideth graded out the best.

Someone needs to get snaps with the starters at G and C. Don't really care who it is.

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Levitre was terrible!!! I was surprised by how bad Schwenke looked. I was expecting good things from him. I didn't pay too much attention to Bell. That might be a good thing. I thought Poutasi held his own. Yes, he gave up a sack, but overall not bad. Hopefully he can step up.

At the end of the day, this is the first preseason game. *fingers crossed*

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Our o line will suck until we get a decent center. O line should be worked from the center then tackles then plug in guards.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Schwenke and Levitre need to sit.....I don't care how, but they do. It's that bad. Warmack and Poutasi at Guard, and put Galik or someone at Center. They need to stop forcing this. Btw, Poutasi got smoked on that sack. He doesn't have the agility and quickness for NFL ends like many of us have said. He is a run protection mauler, use him for it. I'm so pissed off at the stubborn attitude of this FO. Banking on Bell and Schwenke/Levitre...A ton of opportunities to address it too. They better trade, sign, and draft a crap ton of linemen to fix this down the road. A team can't win without an OL. I just hope these guys go better by opening day.

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

that rookie kid Collins from Dallas looks like a beast, we didn't even try to get him. In the draft we had chances to bolster O line as well and whiffed.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar