The Official 2013 Titans Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I could see him going to the Colts, Phins, Bengals, Bolts, or even the Redskins. One of those teams that just need that last bump to make it deep in the playoffs.

Of course I don't know their cap situation, so its all pending.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Keenan Allen is an absolute locker room cancer. He basically said he wasn't going to play unless his brother was the starting quarterback. He cost Tedford his job. Eff that guy.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Added other Futures Contracts

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Washington would be a great destination for him. Could definitely see that happening.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

With all the other pressing needs this franchise has, I almost completely forgot about the WR's. This is turning into a definite need if or when Britt is suspended/injured and while not having much after him. Kendall Wright can be a good change of pace/speedier type receiver but the Titans will need a new go-to legit #1 WR. Britt is just not going to fill that need. Washington, Hawkins and company are nothing but depth at this point.

So yes, time to add a big time receiver back into the "NEEDS" category. Especially if Cook walks, Locker will continue to regress if hes having to throw to a bunch of #3 WR's.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I wouldn't be opposed to something like this even though I'd rather spend a 3rd round pick on a S because there will be some really good ones there. If we wait til the 4th the good ones may be gone. If this Geathers guy slipped to the 4th/5th then yeah, let's get him.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...except he didn't hold out. He showed up, whined about things, then pretended that he was hurt and didn't play when things weren't going his way.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

So you know he pretended he was hurt? And just because Joe Thomas hates on somebody, we should all think that person is "cancer" to the locker room.

You must have drafted Hillis in your fantasy league :pointlaugh: lol

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I'm definitely not ready to give up on Britt yet. Besides the freak of nature AP who else comes back from an ACL and is dominant. Most guys need at least a year to get back on track and Kenny definitely looked a lot better towards the end of the season. I think Britt with have a pretty good season next year if Jake can progress into an above average QB instead of the below average QB he was this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar