The Official 2013 Titans Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

Seems like a lot of you guys wanted Tyler Bray. If the team is interested, he will probably choose us.

I'd like to see us bring in Lonnie Pryor and compete for FB. He is kinda small for a FB but tough. He can also run the ball and break tackles.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm curious to hear your input on how we addressed the leadership need.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

George Wilson is a big locker room guy, Pollard can make a man out of Griffin, Walker has already talked about wanting to be a leader on this young team, and Levitre from what I heard in Buffalo was a really good locker room guy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Levitre, Pollard and Wilson are some pretty good leadership depth. Especially Pollard and Wilson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

WKU TE Jack Doyle signing with #Titans as UFA

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Good to know. I figured Levitre would be a good leader, but I honestly don't know much about him. I think I wrote in another post about how I hope he steps up and helps our OL gel. It seems to me like Roos and Steward are more laid back and quiet.

I hope you guys are right about Pollard and Wilson. We definitely need some strong leadership with our D.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I jumped on a few Bills boards and looked up some of their writers and they all basically said the same thing about Levitre and Wilson being great club house guys and leaders on the field, think we're missing that big time here. Delanie Walker has said in interviews that he wants to step up and help lead this young team on offense and take what he experienced in SF here to help our guys. Pollard is a tough guy, good attitude type player, he'll whip the rest of our DB's in shape.

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Love it. FO is taking a lot of heat, but at least they are bringing the right type of people in here. We've come a long way from the Pacman's and the Young's of the league.

Let's just hope it rubs off on CJ and Britt.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's pretty real good, not real good.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Let's get back to this type of football.

mcnair.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar