The Official 2016-2017 college football thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Haven't really done much research this year yet but hard for me to go against Alabama repeating. Really the only issue is at the RB position. Bo Scarbrough is an animal but can't stay healthy. If he is once again injured this season, it's on Damien Harris and either freshmen or walk-ons. However, on paper...

Blake Barnett, if he lives up to half the hype he'll be on par with Coker from last year. OL will be just as good, probably better. Howard back at TE. Robert Foster, who was the #1 WR last season before his injury, fully healthy. Calvin Ridley broke freshman records held by Julio and Cooper. Grad transfer from Bowling Green who is better than Mullaney and torched Tennessee last year. Stewart is an explosive WR. Daylon Charlot and Cam Sims are young studs.

Defensively, a lot of experience back. Jonathan Allen, Reuben Foster and Eddie Jackson all decided to return. Rashaan Evans is moving to ILB. Marlon Humphrey, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Kendall Sheffield make up a great CB trio. DL not as deep as last year, no one will ever be, but just as talented. Plenty of pass rushers and position flexibility. A lot of young talent ready to step up as well.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thought you used to be an Auburn fan???

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That joke is almost older than you.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

5-4 vs your guys, right?

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Cool. Bo beat him 5 of 9 times.

But... I guess you guys have learned to ignore things like winning records for/against.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar