The Official Chris Johnson Holdout Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 24, Jul 27, 2011.

?
  1. Pay him top playmaker money.

11.8%
  2. Make him the highest-paid RB.

66.2%
  3. Give him an increase to the put him among the top 5 RBs.

15.4%
  4. Make him honor his current contract or trade him.

6.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Don't get me wrong, I don't WANT to trade him. But if he's being too unrealistic then I'd be fine with it.

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

LMAO CJ is making pocket lint. Peyton STILL got a big pay increase. Why people don't realize this is beyond me. If he really wanted a better team he would take a paycut not a pay increase or if anybody wants to use the CBA, keep your same payrate.

So it's ok to cut players out of their contract yet it's wrong to want a new contract. Makes total sense.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My spidey sense tells me CJ is going to make more this year than you even without a new contract...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If my boss said "show up on the job tomorrow and we'll discuss your salary increase and bonuses" I wonder if I'd choose to skip work...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Especially when the boss says it on the record and it was published. No way to deny or sweep what the boss said under the rug. Pretty simple, show up and we'll talk.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Biggums doesn't play in the NFL. And is this really about how much CJ makes in comparison to you?

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Peter Parker? Nah, can't be.....he could figure out how a runningback can positively or negatively affect a quarterback. :D

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Outside of professional athletes, not many would.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nah it's not, but I don't think six figures is pocket lent to any professional NFL player, not even Manning or Brady.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol Okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar