The Official Coach Fisher Needs To Be Fired Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This is NOT a hate thread. This is a thread to discuss what should be done with Coach Jeff Fisher and this atrocious football squad. Today's game, quite simpily, was one of the WORST football games I think I've ever seen. That's not an exaggeration, I've simpily never seen such a drab, heartless performance in my experience watching football. Jeff Fisher has completely lost this team, and today's game is the exclemation mark. Does this team overflowing with talent? No, we have holes, just like any other team. But the attitude, effort, and just overall lack of heart displayed by this squad is just unacceptable; not ONE fan should be able to take this lying down. Something needs to be done, and it needs to be done quickly. Fisher and his coordinators need to be shown the door.:sad2:

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Unless he can confess his sin of standing behind KFC, I have no use for him.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm willing to give Fisher another shot, IF he takes some kind of action to rectify this. Change up the squad, sack a coordinator, I don't care, do something to prove that you're not satisfied with this abysmal performance.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Even great coaches need to move on sometimes... I think it may be Fishers time to go. Our team is bad at everything. We can't do one thing right!

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I like Fish, but Kami's right. Something just needs to be done, and I fear that Fish doesn't have the balls to make a drastic move to shake things up, so he's going to end up going down with the ship.

6. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

FIRE FISHER! I'm officially signed up.

God, what a pathetic display.

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

The only thing that will change my mind is that BV or VY starts next week not Collins, otherwise I won't support that crap... Bringing in a former alcoholic to teach our future star is a bone-headed move! Everyone knows it...

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I could care less who starts next week or if Fisher got on his knees and repented and asked forgiveness for being such a moron. The damage is done and unless we have some kind of a miracle turn around I don't see any of this staff returning. VY should start only because he is the best option we have. With Volek being traded possibly VY is our best QB, rookie or not.

9. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

at hte end there you could see fish's face and it looked like "oh' crap... how am i gonna explain my way outta this one"

anybody got the post game interview?

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I want someone in here who has the guts to start Vince Young. It's clear he's ready. As it should have been clear when we drafted him. If Fisher can't see the light, I say let him go during the bye week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar