The Official Coach Fisher Needs To Be Fired Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Tide...

Yes, giving up 72 points in 2 playoff games in '02 should tell you what would have happened if Schwartz had run the D against the Rams with a backup FS!!!

The only way Schwartz can win a playoff game is if the offense he's facing is 1 dimensional, we're loaded with talent, and we have a strong offense. That's a lot to ask for in order to win several playoffs game and then a Super Bowl. He can't even figure out how to take bad players off the field and worse, when he plays them, he doesn't know how to back them up!

And Reese totally messed up our cap and cost us YEARS of rebuilding. He mismanaged the cap AND backed himself into a corner in which the only thing he could do was let 5 of the best players on the team...LEAVE! That's NOT smart. Of the list of players you cited, only Vince Young and Roos are notable. And WOW...he got 2 good players out of a #1 (3rd overall) and an early 2nd rnd pick. AMAZING!!! And we already know Bud Adams made the call on VY. So Roos is the big guy? Yes, SAVE Reese because in another few years we might get another good player out of 20 draft picks!

I'm being a little facetious here, but you get the point. The average GM would have done better in the draft than Reese has and he KEEPS making debacles that not ONLY hurt the team....but EMBARASS the whole organization. Like LOCKING out McNair? DUMB!!!

He's got to go!

Gut

2. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

If we win a SB with Scwartz, I will be the first one to eat crow and say that I was wrong.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dude, go get laid or something. :rolleyes:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Once again, quote me or ANYONE who said you started this thread? Once again you have no clue on what you are on about, you are just **** stirring like usual.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you and Puck actually watch games?
    When was the last time Hill was burnt?

I'm all fine with changing players when they play bad, but even I know Hill isn't playing pathetic now.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not me :))

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide...

My post was "I agree" to this quote by Bamarron.

looks like we are having winning ways... not a classic Bipolar flip-flop after all. Looks like the lap dog was right.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=206769&postcount=108

then there is this... a speaker should respect his audience...

[​IMG]

See, this is juvinile and childish but it keeps it light.

These fits are really something. There's alot of good information and point lost in all that childish rant/fit style of writing. Maybe if you just worked on the hooks and eliminated stupid, idiot and moron from your vocabulary. Add vicodin perhaps.

A poor post is a post one feels the need to respond to before reading entirely. Maybe it was the four moon smilies and liberal use of exclamation marks. It's a good thing for me I never really wanted to talk about Jeff Fisher getting fired anyways.

I was so convinced that it was going to happen. Whew!

I'm going to go begin to read your numerous new posts RollTide.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bullcrap. Williams is a football god says you. We were missing the boat on taking a shot a Williams. Gosh darn Texans stole him! ah... :evil:

that's what I recall.

Maximus was the one who sniffed Young out.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Doesn't matter, I posted my prediction one minute before he did.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I stand by my words, because at the time, Fisher had no control over an abyssmal squad. He's done a better job, but the fact that he's going to keep Schwartz burns me up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar