The official Corey Dillion or Michael Turner thread..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morph

Morph Revolution

I think Dillon with a 1 year deal would be the perfect move. I just hope White comes into this season ready to make his mark and be the franchise back for this team.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

is this even a question....

C.D. will be entering his 11th year in the leage and lets face it he cant have that much juice left in him. Michael Turner is the man...he has been in the leauge for only 3 yrs and has had success.....he looks like he will be a star when given the chance; i look at him at being the next Larry johnson....and im sure u guys can see it too. also that way if lendale never pans out its ok b/c turner still is almost as young so we good.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Turner has the speed. He'd be an excellent addition to LenBuddha.

Give the Chargers both our 4th rounders and we'll have our T'n'L.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

u talkin about two first rounders when they want a 1st and 3rd round pick....lol...u think theyll bite lol?

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

word today is that a 2nd and 3rd rounder will get Turner...i'm for it...

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, lets just hope al Buffalo offered were the 2 3rd's they got outa the McGahee trade

man, would you trade McGahee for Turner ?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

oh yeah, .... gotta link ?

8. count me in too

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd offer to swap 1st round picks, take it or leave it.
    We will still get a quality player in the first round (like Harrell or Charles Johnson or a WR) and we still have our 2nd round pick (CB or DE). We need all of our picks and if we can keep our 2nd, 3rd and both 4th round picks we can still trade up in the 2nd or 3rd if we want to get a targeted player.

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

the one and only PFT....

hahaha

I know many people don't like that site...

the rest can be read on their rumor section...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar