Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Official Cut Eugene Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan769, Mar 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,802
    I wouldnt mind being done with him all together. I just want to make sure someone BETTER is playing lol.

Last year proved to us that "just plug in anyone, they cant do worse" is the wrong approach.
  2. titansfan769 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $279
    The push to cut him is because he is extremely overpaid. You know how painful it is to think about him and Ed Reed making the same amount to play the game next year. Lets be realistic here. He's an NFL Lineman, I think we all get that. $4M a year is a ton of money.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    They way things are going we might need his roster spot. Depending on what happens in the draft.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Any chance we wait until after the draft to cut Amano?
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    I'd rather play with 10 men than play with 11 and Have Amano in
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    That would be the smart thing to do, unless he's due some kind of roster bonus, which I doubt he is.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Has Munch ever confirmed that Velasco earned the starting role if Eugene is healthy?
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    No, but the thing is; Velasco is actually what they hopped they had in Amano when they moved him from RG to Center, why mess with a good thing? Velasco holds his own in pass protection, and is solid at pushing bodies. He doesn't get to the 2nd level well, but neither does Amano.

We've seen Amano suck at Center already in 2011.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    It's likely, after July 1 we can spread out his guaranteed money over 2 years instead of 1 year.
  10. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    gay