The official gripe about the heat thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I have to sweat at work, but damn I wish the AC at home would keep up so I could stop sweating here. Probably low on refrigerant....again :hmm:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

do the Homer Simpson, set up a tent joined to your fridge....when the motor overloads, ask Marge to set the oven to cold.

It just stopped raining here and now the sun is out...sheesh melbourne weather.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That Homer guy always has some ingenious ideas :homer: Well at least I got a buddy who's in the hvac business who's going to come over tomorrow to take a looksie at this old junk.

Hey I always wondered, is heat index figured by adding in humidity?

4. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

thank you god theres a big big storm here now and its thundering and lightning non stop

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

its 11:25 here right now and its still 91 degrees, lordie lol

6. I'm at 55 right now:duckrun:

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

High today is suppose to hit 85 with a chance of showers at the end of the week. :brow:

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Man...I don't think I could have picked a better time to move to the tropics.
    It's mid-upper 80's every day, no humidity, and when I get home from work most days it's to cold to swim.

Explained further here.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hate you - lol

10. maximus

maximus Starter

I was smart enough to go out and run 2.5 miles in the 100+ tempatures a couple of weeks ago, then come in and do 600 push ups and 600 crunches...then I got sick. Not doing that again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar