The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well, Tommy finally showed his hand. And a gutless little b!tch hand it is.

Apparently, we have weak ownership that cares more about loyalty to employees and saving contract money than loyalty to its fans.

I'm done with it. I'm tired of caring about this pathetic nickle and dime franchise. If they decision makers clearly don't care, why should I?

I will not watch another minute of this garbage. I will not waste my time anymore.

Its been nice getting to know all you folks. I will probably be around for a few days to participate in the rage fest, then I'm gone.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm not done. But I, for the second season in a row, will not be attending a game or spending a single cent on merchandise. And I will have rock bottom expectations for the 2014 season.

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

I will attend 0 games, and buy 0 titans apparel/stuff.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You really believe anyone so stupid that they would make this decision will ever guide this franchise to the promised land? I don't.

I'm gonna find a new team. My pre-Titans team was the Bears. Maybe I'll go back there. My wife is a Saints fan, maybe I can apply for membership in Who-Dat nation.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think we should have a titans apparel burning at LP or BSP soon.

Surely we all have some VY, CJ, Britt, or other useless jerseys to get rid of and show displeasure.

God knows, It wouldn't even be fair to give them to the homeless at this point. THat's just mean.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

#1 pick 2015 NFL Draft.
    Let's do this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Jump the bandwagon. Send the word to Houston, which team you select. They might wanna follow.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely zero faith in Tommy Boys fat, dumb arse. But looking at the guy I expect he has maybe another two years, at most, left in him so I figure I'll ride it out.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

No one is done being a fan. That's just crazy. We're just entering the type of fandom where you love/hate/are ashamed of your team. It's a Cleveland Browns/Buffalo Bills type of thing.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yes. Because that's truthfully the level of organization we are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar