The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

There's definitely no mosh pit but these guys jam out. And you are right the people in the 7 rows in front of me were lame as hell. Didn't get up the entire 2 hour show. Me and and a few others would get up to the stage but the people in these front 7 rows kept complaining about not being able to see. So instead of just standing up they had security come tell us to get back to our seats. It was a hell of a show but you have to be a fan of theirs to appreciate it. They're not for everyone.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

yep. not much moshing and headbanging at the Hall and Oates concert. lol.

Old people love sitting down at concerts. Especially rich ones. The crazy ones are in the back/upper deck.

Billy Joel doesn't sell front row seats.. he leaves the front standing room open, then invites the crazy cheap seat fans up to the front stage area. pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the cheap seaters to get invited up there.

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Now I gotta listen to maneater. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Some jerk wad told me to sit down at a whitesnake concert in nashville... During "Here I go Again". that pissed me off, and I was in the mid-upper section at the coliseum. Got to see Judas Priest that night, too, but Whitesnake put on a better show, All while fighting a severe staph infection. Now that is commitment. I almost died of dehydration that night.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I've never heard of Forbidden Dimension and had to Google them, so I guess that tells you lol. And I'm sure the majority of the board wouldn't like my taste in music so to each his own.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Last time I was in Calgary I got to sit in w FD. It was a rock highlight..
    Those guys are internationally regarded and the main guy Jackson Phibes is an underground Rock legend.
    His art (under the name Tom Bagley) is easily recognizable in that town and abroad.

What music are you into then?

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You ever see that video of Bruce Dickenson calling a fan a "Wanker" for texting during an Iron Maiden concert. If not then have a look:

http://www.nme.com/news/iron-maiden/65097

It happened in Indianapolis. . . . Probably a Colts fan :coltsblow:

8. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

When the Titan's start winning again, they will all be back.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I've been waiting for that day since '04. the one exception being 2008.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Most of them "came back" when Munch was fired the next day :biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar