The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Only way Munch could gain my support is if he publicly announces his desire to draft Johnny Manziel

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The official

Dont let the door hit you on the ass on your way out

:whoop:

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh, I've already stopped spending my money on this team. I stopped midways through the 2012 season. Haven't spent a single cent since. And apparently won't spend another one for at least another year.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not even mad. I pretty much knew all along Munchak was safe.

We are the Titans. Guys like Munch can hang low here for years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

If they care about the fans they should sign Verner and Casey to an extension as quick as possible. Can't let our two all pros leave for somewhere else

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I've pretty much given up on any team in this state winning a title.

The fans don't demand it and I'm only one tiny voice.

It is whatever. I'll watch the games, enjoy a few wins but will understand completely that a title is most likely just not in the cards for the Titans or anyone else playing within our borders.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Yea, he starts paying attention by moving the team to LA

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I already signed up there the week we played the Rams. Guys there are pretty cool.

Actually no, it was Rams on Demand. They use the same software as TJ so it would be an easy transition for people here: http://www.ramsondemand.com/

The draft fans will probably like cheering for the Rams. They have a high pick most years.

9. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

I'm a lifelong CUBS fans so watching all of you jump off the bridge is FREAKIN HILARIOUS!! Most of ya'll don't know about BAD franchise. At least if none of you show up next season, I can get good seats at a great price.

• High Five High Five x 5
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Pretty much how I feel. For people like us, Alex, Fairweatherfan, Gunny, etc who are not giving up on the team and were not cheering for the team to lose it does not mean we did not want Munch to stay. And it does not mean we are happy. I am not mad, I am sad. Feel let down. Though I am not going anywhere.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar