The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm actually kind of looking forward to hate-supporting the team. Would be more exciting than the apathy I felt this year. Bills fans have my respect. I'm okay with being in that boat. Will make it that much sweeter if the Titans ever do get it together and win a SB.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Actually I'd rather people just left like TitansWrath, rather than staying and trolling.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I feel a little tinge of pissed-off-ness.

I do think the team IS better than 2012 and I think Munch IS better albeit he is learning too slowly. I don't think we will improve enough to win the close games, but I hope he proves everyone wrong. I certainly have no problem rooting for Munch to succeed as a person.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The team is absolutely better than last season.

I just hope Munch makes the required changes, like a new OL coach, DC, OC, gets rid of CJ, gets a QB

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

And a pass-rushing DE and perhaps a new RT.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

2014 can't be "playoffs or bust"

Has to be division title or playoff win or bust.

Much too easy to stumble into the playoffs at 8-8 or 9-6 and get dusted by a better team on the road.

Munch needs better than just making the playoffs IMO.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This team definitely performed a lot better on the field than 2012 and we have had worse seasons like 2004, 2005 that got me more angry than this year. I really wish we did go in another direction and I am pissed but will still root for this team. It doesn't mean I am going to spend any of my money on this team either.

8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'm not gonna say don't let the door hit ya on the way out, And I can understand being frustrated to the boiling point with this gods forsaken team. It takes a lot for me not to reach for a packers jersey instead of titans blue, after 15 years, and 10 years of so-so performance, it's taking a lot.

I don't know how browns fans do it, I really don't. But They're getting another chance from me, but I expect no more than an 8-8 season next year, either, I'll be watching them play next year, and watching them screw up, the same way as this year, and the year before, and the year before. I expect no better than what we've had the last three seasons, and that's not much.

But like I always say, never expect the best, and you'll never be disappointed.

BUT, if you're gonna defect to the bears or saints, I say good luck, you at least picked one solid team, NO ain't too shabby these days, But Honestly, if you wanna do it, do like I did, Pick an NFC team to roll with the titans as your AFC team, never hurts to like more than one, but you'll always be a titans fan at the core, even if they piss you off to no end.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I will probably be mad if changes are not made on the coaching staff. Though one thing we can give Munch credit for is that he has not been afraid to change his staff.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Cant say it any better myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar