THE OFFICIAL jake locker pick your side thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Aug 12, 2013.

?

how do you think jakes gonna do this year

Poll closed Aug 20, 2013.
  1. we have a franchise qb

10.3%
  2. pretty good lots of optimism

50.0%
  3. game manager

25.9%
  4. get rid of him bad

13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I like it. He is welcome here.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I really want to believe in Locker, and I believe with the right system and coaching he'd be a great QB, but on a team like the Titans with a ****** defense...I hate to say it but looks like he's doomed to fail. Hopefully this preaseason is just a case of the players going through the motions and not really caring but when you see guys like Britt still dropping the ball and Pollard missing all kinds of tackles, it's still alarming to see. That said, if the running game can wear down opposing D's and eat up tons of clock, I have no problem going back to Fisherball if we can get wins. Though we need to step our kicking game up, too...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

We just want the "W's" man...that's all. Weather it be in the running game or whatever...just get some wins.

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Field goal is an issue too. What's up with Bironas? Dude used to be Johnny on the spot.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Redzone problems + no kicking game = clowney (Let's get it together)

6. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Bironas is a party animal and his age is catching up with him. It will get harder and harder for him to overcome injury as he gets older and his back is jacked up right now. I am sure it doesn't help that you can calculate his age in dog years, but I think he will pull it together by the regular season.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

shoulda went with batista arms...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar