The Official "Start Henry Thread"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

Don't forget this guy was horrible in college and he was playing againsnt some pretty easy teams. The redskins might have had their 3rd string defense in, but those guys were all stars in their respective conferences in college. Third string NFL players aren't exactly push overs.

Henry beat my expectations. I expected him to be running around in circles, like he did in college. Instead he was hitting the hole and getting some good yardage. We still need to see more, but it was a good first showing.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Fish said Lendale will start this week, followed by Henry then Brown. Henry should start week 3 against the Bills. Looking forward to it.

3. It wasn't 3rd stringers, it was 2nd the redskins had their 1st stringers almost till halftime, just like the titans. Plus it was a 2nd String o-line for the Titans.Henry did good.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dear god can we please let him play more than one PRESEASON game before we make him the starter?

5. Hey there guy whose clueless I suppose. Let me break this down for you.

Start Chris Henry in the preseason game, where do you get start him in the regluar season from this thread? I want to see him against that pats defense with the first team..

6. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Dear god can we please learn how to read??? :banned:

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

At least one more voice of reason....all is not lost.

8. alzarius

alzarius Guest

I tend to disagree with your statement. When illiteracy becomes a voice of reason, one could assume that all, in fact, IS lost.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

What was illiterate about his post...he didn't use a capital G for God?

10. alzarius

alzarius Guest

Unless he edited it after everyone tried to jump on him, his OP was

Hopefully Fisher is smart and starts Chris Henry to see what he can do against that good pats defense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar