The Official who is picking the Titans Thread..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Anthony Henry when he was playing for the browns had 10.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Damn. When I saw the title of this thread, I was hoping that the referees decided to start calling games in our favor.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

Thats right!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Remember, folks. We were up 14-3 on the Chargers with just nine minutes left in the game. It was pretty much total domination to that point. They only generated 64 yards of offense the entire first half. Rivers had a 17.2 passer rating and LT was held to only 33 yards rushing the first half.

The only reason the Chargers scored a FG in the third quarter was due to a Young INT. The Chargers went 0/3 on third down that quarter.

If the Titans can take care of the football, I think this one stays close. They've proven they can hang with these guys.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The most important thing is not to change to this super-conservative, clock-crunching, protect the sidelines, but leave the middle of the field wide open style of defense too early. Two possession game??? Two and a half to three minutes left on the clock??? Sure, then play that style of defense. Nine minutes is a lifetime for a team down by two scores. That came back to bite us more than once this season.

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Y'know up until the colts lost 2 mid season, Us, the jags and Chiefs, are the only teams to stay within 7 points of the colts. Their losses were by 4 and 3, pats & chargers. I know we can beat the colts & chargers and should we make it past the chargers I think we could hang with the pats and beat'em. Like Psychop1, and TJ said before, ball management, and no chicken**** defense.

7. add Hodge onto the "Not Picking Us" thread.

8. Hey add everyone to this not picking us list. Who cares if they don't pick us. They haven't been picking us all year. I just want justice I can't stand chargers fans they are actually wishing injury on Vince Young. I understand you root for your team but when you wish injury on someone now thats classless like their team. I hope Karma comes back to bite them in the butt and they watch us on their couches.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

updated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

you knew Hodgie wasn't picking us. N one more thing thank you^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar