The only example Pac-Man needs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

Apparently Pacs lawyers have threatend legal action if the suspension is not reduced. Do you think the NFL and Goodell want to risk this thing dragging out with the possibility of losing the case or would they rather lighten the suspension now and avoid that situation all together?

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

exactly, he folded to the media pressure, and I see no way that can stick. Unless as others have said there's something we don't know, but I think we can safely assume that Goodell doesn't know anything Pac's attorneys don't, and if they knew it would stick I don't think they'd try to challenge it, it'd be a waste of time.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

OJ is no longer in the NFL folks, maybe you haven't noticed. OJ wasn't in the NFL when he killed someone either, however he was an athlete that got off due to status. Just like Ray Lewis.
    Maybe I should've said "current" if that would've limited the nit-picking bs.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Good solid post. I've always thought there was no way he could reduce his suspension because it would make him out to be an oof. But using the "my lawyers advised me so" line would absolve him from not looking like a jackass.

I think Pac should get his sentence reduced, but if he does mess up again. Throw him out of the league. :grrr:

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

DJB that is a beast sig even tho i dont know whats with the flying bulls in the backround or whatever those things are...

OFF TOPIC^^^^

6. DJB

DJB Starter

Those are Griffins, and thanks!

7. like the ones from Harry Potter!! those are my favorite books and the only ones that i read lol, i like the sig also, DC is that vince from a madden game?

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

....cant wait for madden..man i love that game...i look forward for it so much

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you know what I look forward for it so much?

[​IMG]

SEXY TIME!!!

10. If Goodell gave in to what the media wanted, and ignored the "rules" and they way things were already written, then he doesnt deserve to be the commissioner, but instead, a politician.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar