Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The only redeeming moment of this season for me...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Jan 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,462
    Will be watching the ghosts of Titans past enter the vestibule of destruction known as Tom Brady to punish and put a Mortal Kombat "Finish Him" on Ray Lewis' career. There will not be a sweeter moment then watching his crying ass walk off the field for the last time at the hands of Brady and co. All the demons of Titans past shall be exorcised this Sunday...Al Del Greco's missed kicks....Lewis ripping the ball from Eddie...F'n Flacco's prayer of a completion in 2009. The Ravens will be punished.

And anyone on here cheering for the Ravens and hoping Ray Lewis goes out on top isn't a Titans fan. Sorry. You've grown soft and forgot what it was like to be at the top of the standing and beat people's asses in PLAYOFF GAMES not meaningless 9-7 seasons.

The ghost of Titan's past will claim victory. Victory is ours.

[IMG]
    RavensShallBurn, nickmsmith and BiscoPhan11 high five this.
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    I didn't even hate the Ravens back then. I think part of the reason is that I have NEVER met a Ravens fan.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,666
    I don't hate Lewis. But them patriots gonna put the kabosh on his career. No doubt. Flacco can't hang.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    yea none of that gives us a super bowl
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    90% of my Ratbird hate was directed towards Big Lick.
    Alzarius high fives this.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I respect Ray as a player, but man do I hate playing against him. He's one of the best LBs of all time. No dif than me hating Peyton on the Colts, respected him, but hated him. I don't hate Ray Lewis though, also take into consideration I don't remember a ton of the old NFL central days.. what was that like 2001? I would of been 9 and wouldn't remember things like divisions...
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,996
    I don't respect Peyton Manning.
    cdubbs2121, BiscoPhan11 and The Hammer high five this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Then you're a fool, dude is a Top-5 QB of All-Time. How can you not respect him? You may not like him, but he's a good guy off the field and is dominant on the field. Gotta respect that.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,872
    Pats were the only AFC team in the playoffs I did not have a hard hate on for.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,996
    Peyton is a crybaby D#@# who also is a choker.

He is the exact opposite of his brother. Great during the regular season, sucks in the playoffs.. most playoff losses of any QB in history.

How do you know he's a great guy off the field? We thought McNair was a great, upstanding individual as well.
    cdubbs2121, BiscoPhan11 and The Hammer high five this.