The Pack fires Sherman.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Do you think that means Favre is done too? He's always stated he'd be reluctant to learn a new offence. Perhaps since he'lll be learning a new system anyways, he'll feel more free to go to another team if the opportunity should arise.

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Favre has said he doesn't want to stay if Sherman goes, but of course he's liable to change his mind. Personally, I'm tired of all the hoopla surrounding him every week. It seemed like every other week was "Brett Favre Night" football this season instead of Sunday and Monday night football. I wish he'd decide once and for all.

By the way, love the sig.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The sports media latching on to a story and milking it to death? They never do that. :))

4. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

One more HC job opening for Schwartzie boy

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:wave:

6. I'd think this would make Favre's decision easier.

7. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Favre reportedly gave a long tearful speech to hiis team in the locker room following the game. He did not tell them he was retiring, but his team mates said that the speech said everything but that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar