The Patriots just released Albert Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you clearly used a joke to make your point. The joke wasn't funny, and your point is irrelevant to this scenario.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure what world that was "clearly a joke" in there counselor, but my point went directly to folks who think that we should bring in Haynesworth because we have "nothing to lose". That is just plain silly.

This guy has been a doormat since he got his big check (which I predicted back when he got it, so no surprise to me here). Why bring this cancer back, and give up a roster spot for him? Certainly not because there is "nothing to lose".

You keep talking this POS up (and sucking all of my posts on this....since that REALLY hurts my feelings LOL....you're telling me, aren't you??), and lets see how he does on his new doorstep in Tampa.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

When was he a cancer for us? When?

Yeah because our roster spots are so valuable we gave one to Mariani, Hawkins, and Rusty Smith..

Haynesworth is starting and will do well today, and then you can make up some other excuse to explain how acquiring a D-Lineman who still draws double teams (unlike anyone on our roster) can possibly not be worth it for the price of free.

4. CheeseheadTitan

He was a cancer for us from the first time he started a fight (as a rookie) during training camp back in 2002, through the time he underachieved in his early years, culminating with him stomping on Andre Gurode's face in 2006, through the time where he got hurt on about every other play while "starring" for us, right up until the time that he took the big paycheck.

He did not start to even approach his potential for us until his paycheck was due to get increased, then maintained that for about 2 seasons solely (IMO) because our FO wisely kept him franchised ($$ still in play). Then, as soon as he got his big paycheck (from the highest bidder of course), he, very predictably, became the doormat he is known as today.

We will see what he does for the Bucs. My gut tells me that the Bucs are gambling that AH's past performances against Schaub will scare Schaub off of his game...time will tell. That said, we will see how he performs. IF he actually shows up to play for the first time since getting his big check, I will gladly admit that, for ONE game over the course of THREE SEASONS, I was wrong. Hopefully you will be willing to do the same if he turns in his all too normal disappearing act today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CheeseheadTitan

Final Score Houston 37, Tampa 9.

Total rushing yards by Texans - 169, total rushing TDs by Texans- 3, by three different RBs.

Haynesworth - 4 tackles, 1 assist.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We needed him today...
    :sarcasm:

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

theSUREthing didnt need Fat Albert in Tennessee. Just another mental midget who thinks its all soo much better anywhere outside of Titantown

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

TheSureThing is like a beat-up girlfriend: Always willing to believe he will be that sweet guy she first met even though he beats her up constantly.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

The 1st page pro Albert Haynesworth replies are hilarious.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blippity blah. Albert Haynesworth was unstoppable the last time he was here. Yeah, well he strangely hasn't been all that unstoppable since he got that big payday he screwed us over for.

[​IMG]

Can't blame that ^ on a 3-4. Guy is only great when he's motivated. That's BS in my books. You have a contract, do your job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar