The Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Don't forget the knowledge of the apposing teams defensive call.;)

2. They are blowing out teams without that knowledge...

3. desfletcher316

I take it they found Bills computer behind the secret door in his basement then?:banned: ooops,sorry Bill that just slipped out.;)

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Before they were scoring 30+ points per game, the Patriots were known as a hard-nosed defensive team that would win games in the fourth quarter. They had little margin for error. If they were cheating, then that was a significant contributor to at least several of their super bowl teams.

5. desfletcher316

Amen.You may now eat.:beer2:

6. desfletcher316

I'd love it if for some reason they reopened the investigation and they were found guilty of the taping of signals for their superbowl wins. Therefore stripping them of the Titles. They do it with Gold medals of olympic winning drug cheats(hi marion)

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

IMO, cheating scandal aside, if the Patriots win the Superbowl and go undefeated, not only are the greatest team of all time, but the greatest dynasty of all time with the greatest QB of all time.

I don't want that to happen, because I don't want that to be a fact in my life.

However, it's been impressive to watch, and I'll at least admit that I rooted heavily for them against the Rams in their first superbowl win. That was a good moment to see the team that beat us go down in a heartbreaker similar to the way we did.

8. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

If only Bud Adams were as committed as Robert Kraft.

9. What would make you think that he isn't?

10. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Call it a "gut feeling" more than anything else. Kraft's results speak for themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar