the players see it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I smell a mutiny....?

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I see this as a bad thing guys. Yeah it's nice to hear the players' concerns and desire to change things, but it also has a negative effect: Division in the Locker Room - something that was an issue last year and was supposedly corrected this year with the likes of Givens, Hope, Mawae and Thornton.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

There's nothing wrong with lockerrom division if it seperates those with heart and desire from those without.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Agree completly. I not only want division I want permenant seperation.

I can handle losing if the team is trying and giving its all. This team IS a bunch of losers as long as Peter Sirmon and Lamont "Big Dummy" Thompson, and Piller ect, ect are on the team.

Fishers big lineup move to date. Sit one virtual rookie RT for another virtual rookie RT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar