The police screwed up McMair's murder investigation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by baloo, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baloo

baloo Starter

Whats up GoTitans. Life long (I'm 30) Oilers/Titans fan here. Have been all over the TOMB lurking for years. Big time Penn State fan.. Redsox Fan....Born in PA, live in Seattle... Nuff about me.

Looks like there were some major screw ups in Steves murder investigation. Forgive me if posted already but i didn't see it.

Major stuff here.....:grrr:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/10/19/...-account-of-steve-mcnair-death-doesnt-add-up/

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

" Lucy, looks like you got some explaining to do"

Everyone I know thinks there were some strange circumstances and most of them explained away.

3. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

so because some journalist claims he has done his own investigation...he automatically discredits an entire police dept because the journalist is trying to make a name for himself???? I dunno??? we all have seen the kazemi vidoe in the back of the squad car and she didnt look concerned there so why would she look concerned after she had been booked. The article states the dept flubbed up but doesnt state which mistakes were made and how they were amended by this "NEW" investigation. Im calling his bluff.

4. amy

amy Starter

the Tennessean has published text messages from Kazemi to McNair in the hours before the shooting. She is begging for money, wanting to see him etc. Her best friend says she loaned her money. She couldn't make the payments on the car or her condo, etc. The reporter is full of it. There is no conspiracy.

5. tnyou

tnyou Guest

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ugh. With a few more years she probably would understand this was not the end of the world. But so young.

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If you are dating a guy that's already married, and is seeing another woman, you are wrong to expect that he is going to leave his family for you...regardless of the b/s he tells you in order to separate you from your panties.
    You also lose your right to complain about it and to any sympathy whatsoever.

9. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I just wish it didn't end like this, considering how great a QB he was, a great leader, and just a good person that from atleast my view, he gave back to people in the community. I never got to meet him , but wish I had, he was and will be my favorite player! RIP STEVE, you are missed!

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

What is done is done but is does seem the Nashville police wrapped this thing up pretty quick with a lot of lingering evidence that could prove differently from what they thought really happen. That CBS video ( http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5400333n& ) seems to have some evidence that may prove that guy may be more involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar