The Real Problem With Lendale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Texas_Titan_1, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Cheeseburgers worked for Jerome, Im just sayin.............:))

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I wish LenDale had Jerome's attitude, heart and mean streak and not be some pudge that is perceived to be a power back.

Power and LenDale go together about as well as Travis Henry and a Condom... zing...

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Him can haz cheezburger?

4. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I dont think men as big as Jerome with feet as light as his come along often.

Not making a comparison but just kind of looking for some food for thought, I compared some Notre Dame and Rams pics of Jerome.

Yeah, Lendale has to lose some weight. Period.

I loved watching him at USC and I mot an SC fan. AT ALL. I was hopeful he'd come around.

5. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

3.3 ypc*

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

About the only play this entire year that I've seen a nice burst to the hole from LW was his 28 yard run after Henry had been tearing it up. :suspect:

Not sure what to think. Did it light a fire under his *** to see Henry run well? But seeing Brown run well already this year should have already done that.

Has he just been too tentative....or was this hole just that big that he finally hit it wide open?

I thought the guy was probably too overweight/not in great shape, and that still may be true. I'll give hi credit for having a decent day today, but Henry really did look better.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

he got em both today...but im still not really with him he again didnt break the 4 yard per carry average

henry though...yeah ....i think we need to c him next week

...but as for white...maybe what he needed was a little inspiration...soon as he saw henry bust it up...he came right back w/ a very nice run..keep the competition strong...keep henry activated....and perhaps alternate between brown/white (at least for now....thats the way it should be)

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

White was hit in the backfield often today and still got positive yardage most of the time. He doesn't have the burst to bust the long one often but doesn't give up many losses either.

Sound like anyone familiar?

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Late EG....but don't say EG in his prime :p

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dude what did I tell you, LenDale can get the job done, 104 and a td, 22 rec yards, long of 28, he was busting off solid 5 and 6 yard gains on some drives. Adding Henry also looks like it will be very very effective, somewhat of a thunder and lightning effect, it can be deadly do defenses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar