The real question: why do we have Marc Mariani on the team again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

he cant be trusted to hold the ball, simple as that

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What exactly did he do to earn it?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Mcbride needs a shot! And we need wr that can get separation badly

4. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

More than what we can say Marc has done so far..McBride performed very well in training camp and looked good in the preseason as well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I really hate to say this, but McCluster looked pretty good last night returning punts. They pulled the regular after he fumbled, and got him in.

6. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I think we're faulting Mariani because we see ppl returning TDs against us. Mariani's been fine. Done a good job fair catching it and hasn't fumbled. Thats what we signed him for.

its the coverage team that needs new players.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Look people I want to win games and with our slow offense we need better field position.1 yard punt returns are not gonna cut it holding on to the ball is not a skill is a requirement no one rly fumbles punts in the nfl anymore this guys are pros.

The real question here is who was responsible for signing Mariani was it malarkey? jrobinson? The special team coach who got fire?? Who ever it was needs to go HORRIBLE signing our return game is worst then last year.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  8. DaCost

DaCost Starter

So Mariani has nothing to do with it at all???

What do you guys want ???it's the same for everyone not just Mariani it's the NFL.

9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Again, I believe the Titans believed they could find someone in preseason to do the PR/KR. They tried a few back there. Nobody showed any promise. I guess they knew we were dumping McCluster, so they picked up Mariani since it was so late in the year to find anyone else. And the other guy is right, our blocking is really bad. Not that Mariani is going to take one to the house, but he could get a few more yards with help.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I saw the little dude doing it for years in 2 Tone Blue...

he sucked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar