The reason why or QB lacks chemistry with his WRs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

mobile.twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/941011672151371776

My biggest fear going into this season was that Mularkey would find a way to sabatoge the amount of talent we added this off season to boost the passing game. How can the new weapons getting any amount of chemistry and trust with Mariota if they are barely on the field?

#1 PRAY IV M3RCY, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah. Scheme is a problem many of us have been yelling.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Awwe **** our coaches suck? Never would've guessed

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's just another case of a coach who is too set in his old school ways. Might be refreshing at first, but if you don't adapt and properly utilize your players' strengths and weaknesses, you will fail.

Imagine if Sean McVay had come here this season instead of the Rams. Not saying I wanted it at the time because I never even gave that any consideration, but obviously I think we'd all sign up for him right now. And I feel fairly confident he's going to march into Nissan stadium in a couple weeks and embarrass us and out coach the **** out of a dude old enough to be his dad.

What really sucks is I think we have most of the pieces in place for a really good foundation for a franchise ready for a rebirth... It's Mularkey and Robiskie holding us back. LeBeau and the defense have saved this team from being an utter embarrassment this season.

One step forward, two steps back with Mularkey. Once again, Adams family, are we going to be content with mediocrity or do you recognize this team has actual potential and it's in its best interest to move on from Mularkey? We put up with Fisherball for far too long, and I ain't about to watch another coach ruin a team and a QB that I think could thrive in a more innovative and adaptable system.

JRob is the main reason this team has gotten better... and we can only hope that Amy knows that and puts JRob before Mularkey.

Also we can only hope that LeBeau has laid a solid enough foundation so that when the next DC comes along, our players can keep all of LeBeau's lessons with them.

• High Five High Five x 8
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Hit the Target..

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Absolutely spot on.

I read this tweet yesterday, and was glad that someone with a voice was saying what most fans here say. JR has to be frustrated that he's rebuilt the roster, and the garbage coaching staff isn't using the talent properly. I'd be really surprised if Mularkey is fired after this season, but he really needs to be. Otherwise, next year is over before it begins.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We need to make new observations, PK is running out of material.

8. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Last year at advocated Sean McVay would make a great head coach before the Rams hired him.

This year I am on the Frank Reich as a Head Coach bringing John DeFilippo with him as his OC.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Just trying to keep everybody on track on what the real issue is here. I think trying to make observations on individual players is mute at this point considering everybody on offense has regressed. You rarely ever see this kind of drop off.

10. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Im cool keeping LeBeau, but our HC & OC need to go. LeBeau could be our Wade Phillips like he is in LA.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar