The reason you're winning in FF

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 520, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You keep saying that but IDK why. Jason Campbell likes his TE's. As a Redskins he always went to Fred Davis, then as a starter in Oakland he hlped Zach Miller cash-in in Seattle.

Campbell even looked solid all preseason.

Are you having your doubts about him because Brian Hoyer leap frogged him on the dpeth chart?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There are two reasons not to play Cameron this week:

1. Jason Campbell
    2. Kansas City

KC gives up the fewest points to TEs, but I guess that's mostly due to the fact that they haven't faced a solid TE other than Witten, but still... they're an elite defense and this is the Browns with Jason Campbell at QB here. I would be very surprised if Cameron scored a TD this week and/or manages to top 7 points.

I'd rather play Jordan Reed this week.

And I would trade Cameron depending on what I get in return. His value isn't likely going to get any higher with the awful QB situation the Browns are in. Find a team that is rich with RBs or WRs and is forced to start Fauria at TE, and trade them... aka this would be me in our league, but my team sucks so bad, I have nothing to give other than Matt Ryan.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

So in my dynasty league I have Brees and Megatron lol. What a day! Can't remember scoring 100 with 2 players before (granted our scoring is not standard)

Also had Fozzy F'n Whitacker as my 2nd RB on the day! hahaha! TD BABY

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm sadly looking at the free agent pool right now and seeing the bengals Marvin Jones and his 8 catches 122yards 4TD=36 fantasy points sitting there without a home. The Jets are so Jekyll/Hyde its ridiculous

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea well Marvin Jones is on my bench, so FML.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have 140 in one NFL league with my kicker and Lacy yet to play.

Then there's my league with RG3...

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Could be worse. I had RG3 starting in one league and Vick in another. Sigh. At least I had Brees in the goTitans league.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Cuz this team is awesome...
    [​IMG]edit: I'm only 4-3... well, 5-3 now lol (with that roster!). Had two high scoring defeats. :-/ I just traded for Megatron, and Gronk just came back (although I did have Gates so I really can't complain). When Harvin starts to play I'm going to need to trade a WR and upgrade my 3rd RB I guess. Not sure which WR I should move. I'm thinking one of the Denver guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar