The Robinson love fest...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't get the JR love-fest, either.

Demarco Murray? Ok... he has what... 2 seasons at most left? And will likely be average in those.

Other than him... he's signed a few average players.

We have money to spend- and we're excited about landing run-of-the-mill targets.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

anything that keeps Schwenke off the field is a great move

Ben Jones is only a C- type of Center, but a C- is a hell of a lot nice than a giant F. Team cant even function with Schwenke in there. Adding Jones on its own should help things significantly.

McCain sucks, but he sucks a lot less than Sensabaugh and BWW..

Murray Im unsure of what to think, he left a lot of yards out there in 2014 behind the leagues best OLine, unless we ink some stud Tackle/Guard IDK how Murray fares.

Matthews over Hunter/Douglas, yes please.

JR is off to a good start.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Because obviously we have to compare Robinson to Webster. Outside Andy Levitre, this board was at best torn on the rest of those signings you listed and if I include Cox and Orakpo. Most of those guys listed didn't even have high expectations. Only guys that were a hit for Webster was Walker, Searcy and Orakpo.

It's day 2 of free agency. If I want to be excited about the new guy, who is praised league wide, being aggressive and grabbing guys I like then I will. We're Titans fans, we're all skeptical about everything that happens. However, this is a forum where discussions happen. I don't tell people how they should feel and neither should anyone else during the free agency frenzy. Jeez, if you can, try being happy. There haven't been many moments to be a happy fan over the pat few years.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Prideful

Prideful Starter

So what your saying is don't be happy with the new gm when hes got 1 hell of a track record?

I'm Cheering for the Titans so yeah i like all the guys on the team including the new GM. His moves so far are good ones for the deals we got.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I thought Robinson was white? Does he have some mixed race background I don't know about? Only thing that explains this RT post. LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I know you don't win championships in FA but I'm thrilled with what he's done so far. Demarco is a gamble but if he returns to even 3/4 of what he was in Dallas then we got an absolute steal. If he doesn't pan out we are really only out some money. And I love the Matthews signing. I think people are sleeping on him. He's obviously not a superstar but he can be a really solid #2 for us I think.

7. JCBRAVE

Thats the plan it seems, hope for DGB to grow into the stud we all hope he'll be, and let Matthews take over Hunter/Douglas role with Wright in the slot.

We should try trading Hunter while he still has some value.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think that ship has sailed.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

should try anyways

whats the worst that happens? Hunter feels insulted and plays better?

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I think Hunter is going to have a hard time with PT this year anyways....another failed wr draft pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar