The Rundown: Top 10 Running Backs in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Runoff of Top 10 QB's in the league, this is the sequel.....

1. LaDanian Tomlison- MVP Season, Lead the league in Rushing Yards, TDs, broke the single season record for TD's, what more can i say.
    2. Larry Johnson-may have underachieved but still put up amazing numbers.
    3. Frank Gore- wasnt even on the radar in the begining of the season, but rocketed himself up to the number 3 spot on total rushing yards and my list.
    4. Steven Jackson- carried a huge load in St. Louis, may haven been ranked higher if able to win ball games.
    5. Brian Westbrook- could even make a case for putting this stud at #1 on this list, he is the Eagles, he can run, catch, block, and even punt return occasionally.
    6. Willie Parker- speed is not this guys only factor, he also knows how to lower his shoulder and hit the hole hard.
    7. Travis Henry- hard nose running back with a knack for the endzone.
    8. Rudi Johnson- may have benefited from having Carson palmer in front of him and Chad Johnson by his side in the huddle, but he still deserves number 8
    9. Ladell Betts- a "Larry Johnson" type performance for this guy, comes in mid-season, still manages to put up 1150 yards rushing, carries the redskins and helps develop Jason Cambell. Look for him to move up to the top 5 if he gets the starting job for good.
    10. Thomas Jones- overall good season for thomas jones, was at times the only offense the Bears had, great yardage after first hit total.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I would love to hear said argument for putting Westbrook number 1 lol.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah really LT has the #1 spot on lock and Westbrook isn't close to this guy.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hear that RB from the Seahawks should be in the top 10. haha

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Who made this pathetic list Gore isent 3.. at least not yet.. where the f is Shaun. Betts? Ah.

Henry? AHHH

It burns my eyes looking at that List.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Maybe re-doing Henry's deal wasn't such a great move. I wonder if that may have played a factor in Reese's departure. Of course the main issue was the draft choice issue where Reese wanted someone apart from Young/(???) I believe it went something like that. anyways, it would have been nice to be able to keep T.Henry and pass on C.Henry. Maybe draft somewhere else. I really hope C.Henry turns out to be a wrecking ball in shoulder pads. I was so surprised when the Titans took Henry with their #2 pick. Well, our new GM helped build a winner in Seattle so maybe he knows a thing or two about running backs. Perhaps we will see C. Henry on next years lists.

7. C Henry is going to be up there around umm... #1

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Oh he will be one on the list... and not just that list...

[​IMG]

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow. what's in your kool-aid?

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Sugar and orange juice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar