The Rundown: Top 10 Wide Recievers in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, I'm just glad Roy Williams is finally getting some respect. He's top 3 in my opinion, just needs someone to get him the ball and take off a bit of the pressure the defenses have the freedom to dedicate to him.
    Kitna has done pretty darned good though. Much better than I expected.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Interestingly, there is a new feature on ESPN about this topic (although I'm not sure of their criteria), and all of the "experts" picked Harrison or Steve Smith. Sounds like they haven't watched enough St. Louis games to me.

3. yea i definately think that Holt is #2 hes very very good, i personally think that steve smith is a little bit overrated at times but he is still nothing short of amazing

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, and the thing about Holt is he's been so good for so long. As hard as it is to have success in this league, it's even harder to do it year after year. And St Louis has been through some big changes in the last 9 years. He's a bit like Bulluck - so consistent and a little quiet that you almost forget about them, but they're at the top of their positions.

5. Very very true, but again this is because hes not one of those big loud mouth players that tries to make his presence known with the media, but he makes himself known with his play, but unfortuanately that doesnt seem to be the way that it works anymore

6. Deuce Wayne

Marvin Harrison isn't a big mouth either, but he's atop everyone's lists. Bruce gets slept on because his team stinks.

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Bruce, huh?

8. Deuce Wayne

Holt.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The rams don't stink..

8-8 just like us..

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

the rams are gonna win the nfl west division this year....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar