The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I made the mistake of watching highlights and almost threw up watching brown give the ball to Wilson. cant be mad at brown though hes a beast and 9 outta ten times he takes that for a td. something lucky bout Wilson at home.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think things would've been better had we kept Hasselbeck as backup.We just might've won today if we still had him.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think you guys have forgotten how bad Hasselback was last year when he played. It was essentially the same thing we saw today with the Titans playing better on defense to keep it close.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Remember when some actually wanted Fitz to start over Locker when we signed him? Good times.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I agree but he's terrible passer. Out of shame he should return his pay check.

Every pass Kendall Wright caught from him was a bad throw either high,behind or short. Out WR's were going back to the ball or stupidly high. Hung out to dry and taking bit hits after every catch.

He throws a short pass like he's trying to break his WR fingers. No finesse just power panic mode.

I think Rusty Smith has no business drawing a wage on the NFL but I'd start him next week. My mother could protect the football better than Fitzpatrick.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah I was one of those morons that though that.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Apparently he has degree in turnovers. :disappointed:

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

lol love the "Clitz" keep on hammering it in dude. Maybe it will stick. Yea Fitz looks hilarious in his helmet.

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Sorry but anyone wishing for hasselbeck if F'n crazy. Dude was COOKED worse than a burnt tombstone pizza last year. His arm was literally becoming a noodle. But yea I was dead wrong about Fitzmagic. Christ. Our whole offense is a mess. Least we got Levitre and Warmack though.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We can only hope and pray. We committed ourselves to this guy and he has to get us a win on Sunday or else we are toast.

Fitzy passing rating over the last 3 seasons was 82, 79, 83. Obviously better than what we have seen the last 2 games. He obviously completed more than just 52% of his passes.

Looking at his game logs with the Bills you see an erratic pattern where he has a couple of bad games followed by a good game.

He did have 15 games, 5 a year with a 90 or better rating and 10 games with a 100 or better rating! So please God let this game against the 49ers be one of those games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar