The Ryan Fitzpatrick hate thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I believe your phrase should state, Fitz can GFHS

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Dear Fitz,

From the bottom of my heart

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

How much better is Fitz than Tebow? Really? My point was always if your going to suck, then ball control on offense and play great defense. If we had Tebow we may win this game. Tebow can run, his throwing is a little off but my gosh, Fitz could not hit the barn today.

Seriously, if RUSTY is so great as a third qb, then put him out there. He sucks too, so stop trying to act like he is the best option out there. (directed at our press and front office)

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Boo this man.

It isn't just that Tebow can't throw, it's the circus that comes with his fanatics.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I still think it's totaly unfair to put this entire loss (or last week's loss for that matter) all on Fitz. I also think he stunk up the joint today. The two are not mutually exclusive.

He was a HUGE part of why we lost today. But at the end of the day, he's the backup QB and I think too many around here have unrealistic expectations. Just like last week, we were going up against a top defense and he had zero help from the run game. We shouldn't be putting our backup QB in situation where he is being asked to carry our offense. Not many (if any) backup QBs are going to be very successful if these types of situations.

That said, blast away at Fitz. He deserves his fair share of criticism.

6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Well enjoy 3-4 my friend. Circus is his fault? Never heard him ever complain about playing time. He just always has to sit behind TERRIBLE QBs

7. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

8. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

Who was it earlier in the season that wanted Fitz to start......this is why he didn't.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This is the rational response to today's loss.

If CJ, the OL, and Dowell Loggains were doing their job we wouldn't be relying on the backup QB to carry our entire offense in the first place.

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Are you flipping kidding me right now?!?! The Cowboys just got a fumble on punt reversed b/c the ball bounced back into a player that was blocking???/ Where the eff was that call last week?

JCBRAVE The Hammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar