The Saints are coming

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dome patrol, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Another daytime idea is The Hermitage....Andrew Jackson's plantation (I think....maybe someone with more Nashville heritage than me can correct and/or elaborate on this).

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Might actually read next time,:rolleyes:

3. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

Same in New Orleans. Good music all night for the price of drinks.

4. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

Is Lynchburg still dry? The last time I was there we could tour the JD plant but couldn't buy anything with alcohol. I am an old fart, though.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have been to New Orleans a couple of times....great time, but music talent does not compare to Nashville.

Fun place to party though....back when I was young enough to do it...

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

They don't for either. Dickel rules though, it will put hair on your chest. Jack is for girls who get used by guys in cover bands. The distillery tour is great though. If you don't like country music like myself, don't worry about having to go from music bar to music bar, two should be sufficient. It's the same "dixieland delight" and "rock me mama like a wagon wheel" in all of them. I suggest the dude who freestyles about what he sees while kicking a beat on the drums, I'll take him over wagon wheel any day.

EDIT: Yeah Guido it's still a dry county... Baptists...

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

says the guy who blamed a torn ACL on lack of effort...

8. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

Well the Saints are coming to march on in, to LP Field come Sunday! Titans need to play their very best!

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Good call. I always love going to the distillery. But who says there aren't tastings? Just do what I do...Bring a pint of Jack in there with you. You can taste as much as you like...You should buy the Jack in Nashville though, dry county out there. They sell a commemorative bottle which is way over priced.

Hit the bars on Broadway...I always like drinking beer at Broadway Brewhouse, good casual dining there with lots of tv's for the late games. Robert's Western World is my favorite honky tonk, it's just down the street a couple blocks.

I won't be able to make it this week, I will be in Vegas at the MGM Grand in the sports book betting on all the games.

Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar