Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,451
    Gregg Williams is a great DC but I don't know about HC.

I'd rather them go outside the organiztion far from Tennessee. Bring in somebody young, smart and hungry.
    SlidePiece and Titanup1982 high five this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,475
    lighten the mood a bit

3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172

I'm not saying that they're not a good team but they are almost bipolar with their highs and lows. So I am not trying to take anything away from them but I wouldn't say that they're "scary good" and I defiantly think we can at least split with them.
  4. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,462
    Called it.
    Ryno high fives this.
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    That Colts win hurt us big time but it is just 2 games with many to go. Colts will have let down losses also, see Miami & San Diego.

We need to win these next 2 easy games and get to 5-4. Things will be better around here if that happens.

I still have a ton of faith. This team is going forward. Reynaud will be replaced and that should [hopefully] fix the returner situation. Schwenke over Turner already took a step forward.

This team will look its best after the bye.
    titan520 high fives this.
  6. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $30

yep nailed it :D

But ya i did not see that coming at all even though they did try and choke it away in the end but denver choked first. Whats lost in the win though is the status of Reggie Wayne. Theres alot of talk going around that its not good. If thats the case its a huge hit to their season. Its gonna be a rough go if they have to rely on Hilton and Heyward-Bey to carry the load. Its also apparent that the Browns weren't crazy trading Richardson as he looks completely useless.
  7. Ontario Titan Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $841
    Lovie Smith, Bill Cowher?
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    This is not over! The Titans play the Colts (likely without Wayne) twice. The team is good enough to win most of their remaining games. Obviously, they must reduce penalties and get the running game going more, but I think we can all see they are capable. No reason to assume they won't get it done. I believe.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    Yep, looks like Wayne has torn ACL. Bradford with torn ACL as well.

Some good injury news for us!
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208
    we can make a run for it but yesterday pissed me off with all of our mental mistakes. Why was Reynaud on offense on the first series because I will never understand that call. The penalties killed us today and it is no secret we need to work on that. We are only 2 games out of first, come off the bye to play rams and jags, I like that!